We're introducing a lot of new stuff in 2022 but we're especially excited about this! We're working with Bentonville's very own Outdoor Cap to bring your top of the line custom caps, beanies, visors and other head wear. It's no exaggeration when we say there are thousands of different style and/or design combinations available.
Most styles have a 48 cap order minimum. In-stock hats are usually produced and shipped within 14 business days after artwork approval.
View Our Catalog
Direct embroidery: this is the most economical option for hat decoration
because the embroidery work is done directly on the cap
- PATCHES: Available in
- Genuine Leather
- Faux Leather
- Sublimated Printed Patch
- Embroidery Patch
- Patch edging includes satin stitch, merrowed stitches, running stitches (genuine leather only) and heat seal
- Direct Tagless Labeling: Advertise your company on every hat by having your logo printed on the inside sweat band
- Overseas Creative Program: Enables your imagination to run wild when you design your own hat. Expert designers will take your concept and build a one-of-a-kind look. This program includes a wide variety of techniques, shapes, washes, and fabrics to get the cap of your dreams. Hats created using the Overseas Creative Program have 288 cap minimum purchases and significantly longer production times.
1) What's Your Budget: the most popular baseball cap styles are usually between $12 and $18 a cap if you go with direct embroidery decoration. There is a 48 piece minimum but you can order as few as 24 with a $40.00 surcharge. The more embellishments and unique additions you want - well, that's going to add to the price, the turnaround, and higher minimum purchase number.
2) Pick you cap style: Mesh back, brim style, crown height, back closure, specialty fabric, number of panels -- who knew there were so many things to consider! But it's all part of the fun in building your own custom hat.
3) Artwork: Direct embroidery or patch? Placement of the artwork? The type of artwork file you hand over to us is important. .ai, .eps or .svg (vector) file formats are the best and will ensure the fastest production times.
Embroidery / Fabric Patches: Vector art files .ai, .eps, or .svg format. Other file formats will increase the lead time and may increase production costs as the artwork will have be recreated in a vectorized format. Accurate re-creation cannot be guaranteed
Sublimated Patches: Vector art files: .ai, .eps, .svg or a raster file at least300dpt in .jpg, .gif, .png., .tif, .psd or .bmp format.
Leather Patches: Single color vector art in .ai, eps., or .svg format
Specialty colors? If you have a specific PMS (Pantone) color in your artwork then let us know so Outdoor Cap can best match your color.
4) Mockups: You'll receive a digital mockup of your finished hat so you can view artwork size and placement for approval. After desired changes are made and you give your approval, the cap will go into production.
5) Production: 7-10 business days after approval and receipt of payment. As always, this timeline can vary based on current capacity, number of additional cap embellishments, and quanity ordered. This time frame should be considered a guideline, not guaranteed turnaround time.
About Outdoor Cap
Outdoor Cap is a 45 year old Bentonville institution that's an industry leader in head wear. They're at the forefront of design and innovation ranging from high-performance moisture-wicking fabrics, sustainable materials, and reflective fabrics. If you're looking for a special or unique characteristic for your hat, then Outdoor Cap will likely have just the thing for you.